VeryUtils TrueType Font to Image Converter Command Line software can be used to batch convert TrueType glyphs to GIF, PNG and JPG image files in your servers or your local Windows system. TrueType Font to Image Converter Command Line is a Command Line application, you can integrate it into your script or software for redistribution.
With TrueType Font to Image Converter Command Line software, you can extract .gif or .png files of all letters from a .ttf font file, it is useful to obtain icon images from an icon font.
TrueType Font (.ttf|.ttc) is a standard TrueType font format created by Apple Computer in 1989. The advantage of TTF so far has been its high level of pixel-to-letter display control. It has a vector format so it is easy to scale. TrueType format is currently used in operating systems from Apple to Microsoft Windows operating systems.
TrueType Font to Image Converter Command Line key features:
* Command Line software.
* Batch convert TrueType glyphs to GIF/PNG/JPG image files.
* Make transparent background in GIF and PNG image files.
* Support all versions of TrueType font files.
* With Royalty Free License, you can distribute this software to your customers royalty free.
* Convert a TTF into individual GIF/PNG/JPG character images.
* Reuse some special characters from TTF font file easily.
* Support option to control character pixel size (default is 600).
* Able to render the characters to monochrome glyphs (default is anti-aliased).
* Support all Windows systems.
* Standalone software, without require any 3rd software.
* Batch convert an icon font to icon images.
TTF simply stands for True Type Font. It is an outline font standard created by Apple and Microsoft. It is used by both companies as a vector font format What this implies is that it can be converted to any size without having an adverse effect on the quality of the image.